Located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India, M.P. Mica Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is a notable provider of Mica Products such as Muscovite Mica, Scrap, Silicon Bonded Mica Sheets, Mica Parts, Mica Washers, Natural Mica. These Mica Products are developed from high quality mica extracted from different Mines of India. We are engaged in production, research, development and delivery of high-quality products in bulk quantities. In addition, we possess high-tech workshops, storage facilities and swift logistic facilities to ensure to export products in bulk. We export 100% and import around 60% of the products to ensure to meet the precise demands of the patrons, based worldwide.
Automobiles and Aviation
- Mica in its different types finds its usage as a heat shield in vehicles and airplanes. Thanks to the its minimal weight and principal property of insulation, it is considered to be an indispensable part of this industry.
- The aviation industry use black box in flights. Mica is used for the protection of this box from any damage.
- It is also used for providing light-weight insulation to the automobiles parts like clutch plates and brake linings.
- It is also used for preventing blocking and sticking and enhancing the rubber quality by increasing its resistivity to the gas permeation.
- In emergency situations, it also serves as a flame-retardant.
- Electrical and electronic industries uses Sheet Mica due to its amazing property of being cut in various sizes and shapes.
- Owing to its many characteristics like low wastage and thermal conductivity, Indian Ruby Mica finds usage as a dielectric.
- It is used in transmitting capacitor that is followed by the receiving capacitor.
- Apart from being used in capacitors, it can work as capacitor, as well due to its ability to withstand good amount of electric current.
- Owing to all the properties aforementioned, Mica also finds usage in Lithium-ion batteries, high tension electrical cables, circuit boards and semi-conductors.
- Safe operations and adequate insulation with minimum bodily risk are some of other uses.
- When it comes to enhancing the productivity in steel industry and foundry, Mica always plays a significant role.
- The slip qualities of Mica improves the longevity of furnace linings for preventing the furnace while aiding the thermal management.
- It is also used in the making of parts of boilers, metal smelters, furnace wiring, heaters, lumber kilns, etc., due to its low thermal conductivity.
- Mica insulated wires have the ability to work for almost 15 minutes even in the extreme temperatures where metals like Mercury, Aluminum, etc., are melted.
- Flexible Mica Sheets are used in the casting industry for the purpose of safeguarding from any mishap while pouring molten metal.
Aerospace and Defense
- The stability of Thin Mica makes it relatively transparent to the harmful radiation while being impregnable to many gases present in the air.
- In the making of power cables that are fire resistant and high temperature application to be later used in different circuits and plants including surveillance systems, defense systems and alarm systems.
- Owing to the high temperature of Mica, Mica Taped Cables find usage to perform critical activities including retarding and firefighting.
Infrastructure and Construction
- For preventing adhesion among the adjacent surfaces, Dry Ground Mica is used in the sloped roofing and rolled roofing covers along with the asphalt shingles.
- When used in joint compound, Mica ensures the concealing imperfections and finishing gypsum wallboard.
- Mica also serves as extender and fillers, thereby, rendering crack-free formations and seamless consistency.
- Mica is also used as an enhancer in the oil-well drilling sector for ensuring smooth operations.
- Mica flakes that are coarsely ground serves as sealant to bridge the porous sections of dill hole.
Paints, Plastics and Cosmetics
- From eye shadow to blush, mascara to lipsticks, nail polish to lip gloss and other products with sheen have Mica as a key ingredient for achieving pearlescent effect.
- Dry Ground Mica works a filler and extender in the plastic industry for rendering stiffness, strength and stability to the end-product.
- By minimizing the chalking and facilitating the suspension, Mica improves the longevity of paints.
- It also prevents shearing and shrinking of paint film. And, enhances the lustrous properties of pigments.
- Mica is also used in the making of Abir and Gulal to be used in Indian festivals like Holi.
Business Specifics of M.P. Mica Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Miner, Processor, Manufacturer, Exporter, Bulk Supplier, Importer & Trading Company
Primary Competitive Advantages
No. of Staff
Year of Establishment
OEM Service Provided
No. of Engineers
Monthly Production Capacity
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Government Recognized Export House
HOLDING NO. 1006, WARD NO. 23 GROUND, KUTIA ROAD, Giridih Jharkhand India 22319082