Mica crystals are widely available in the shape of lumps and blocks. In addition, it is also available in the form of books having uneven shapes, sizes, thickness, etc. with diverse impurities. Natural Mica Block is used in the processing of natural mica by cleaning and shaping the raw mica using knives as well as sharp scissors. It comes with excellent thermal stability with high dielectric strength in nature to make it ideal to be used in electronic and electrical industries.
Features of Natural Mica Block:
- Excellent insulating properties
- High melting point
- Lightweight with no abrasion
- Available with minimum thickness of 0.18mm
- 13 sizes available from .75 sq inch to 100 sq inch.
- Mica crystals coming out of the mines in the form of blocks, lumps or books of irregular shapes, sizes and thickness along with impurities.
- These mica crystals are derived in blocks hence the word 'MICA BLOCK' has been used for processed natural mica.
- A highly trained workers with knives and scissors clean and shape the crude mica to make 'Mica Blocks'.
- A minimum thickness of 0.18mm is required after dressing (cut/clean) for mica block or else below these are called 'Thin Mica'.
- Mica Block are classified into 13 sizes with different forms , the sizes varies from .75 sq inch to 100 sq inch.( 1.6cm2 to 100 cm2)
- Mica Blocks are available in various qualities like, Ruby Mica Block, Green Mica Block, Spotted Mica Block.
- We export mica block as per buyers requirements and specifications maintaining a high standard and matching customers requirements.
Country of Origin
Made in India
- 2000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
HOLDING NO. 1006, WARD NO. 23 GROUND, KUTIA ROAD, Giridih Jharkhand India +918037303456