Ruby Mica Block is available in different color ranges from white to pink to brownish. This is available with outstanding cleavage capabilities that allow it to split into the thinnest desired films. In addition, it also reduces the chances of cracking that make it suitable to be used in the production of electrical insulators as well as gauge glasses. It is processed by cutting and shaping crude mica that is sourced from mines as well as quarries. This finely extracted block is available in small and large pieces.
Features of Ruby Mica Block:
- Minimal maintenance with outstanding finishing
- Easy to use
- High durability
- Supreme finishing
- V-1 Ruby Clear
- V-10 Ruby Densely Stained
- V-11 Black Dotted
- V-12 Black Spotted (Or Spotted 1st Quality)
- V-13 Black / Red Stained (Or Spotted 2nd Quality)
- V-14 Green / Brown First Quality
- V-15 Green / Brown 2nd Quality
- V-16 Green / Brown Stained or BQ
- V-2 Ruby Clear and Slightly Stained
- V-3 Ruby Fair Stained
- V-4 Ruby Fair Stained
- V-5 Ruby Stained A Quality
- V-6 Ruby AQ
- V-7 Ruby Stained B Quality
- V-8 Ruby BQ
- V-9 Ruby Heavy Stained
- Thickness: 0.18 mm
- Average thickness: between 0.18 - 0.75mm
- Size: up to 30 to 35 cm. sq.
These mica crystals are derived in blocks hence the word 'MICA BLOCK' has been used for processed natural mica.
A highly trained workers with knives and scissors clean and shape the crude mica to make 'Mica Blocks'.
A minimum thickness of 0.18mm is required after dressing (cut/clean) for mica block or else below these are called 'Thin Mica'.
Mica Block are classified into 13 sizes with different forms , the sizes varies from .75 sq inch to 100 sq inch.( 1.6cm2 to 100 cm2)
Mica Blocks are available in various qualities like, Ruby Mica Block, Green Mica Block, Spotted Mica Block.
We export mica block as per buyers requirements and specifications maintaining a high standard and matching customers requirements.
27, Brabourne Road, Narayani Building 6th floor, Room - 608, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India