Dark Green Spotless Mica Scrap is available with 3-6% of spots that depends on the mine and sources from which it is extracted. This is ideal to be used in the production of paper, tapes, powder, etc. This comes with an average size from 12 mm to 50 mm in size. In addition, its thickness lies between 0.15mm to 3mm. after sourcing it from reckoned mines, it is properly cleaned, dried and made free from any kind of impurities. This mica scraps is available without any impurity such as garnet, tourmaline, stones, feldspar, etc.
Features of Dark Green Spotless Mica Scrap:
- Free from paper, wood-leaves, straws, etc.
- Light in weight with even texture
- usually sizes are big
- spot percentage are less
- regular quantity
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 200 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- Strong HDPE Bags
- Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
- ISO Certified
27, Brabourne Road, Narayani Building 6th floor, Room - 608 Kolkata West Bengal India +918068091865