Mica Washers are flat disc having centrally located whole that are widely for thermal as well as electrical insulation. They are available with low thermal expansion, thermal conductivity and other properties. In addition to this, they can also withstand high dielectric strength as well as temperature. With excellent mechanical strength, they also resist heat and corrosion. They are widely used as spacers and reliable insulators in processing, electrical and other industrial applications. They are available in natural mica and silicon bonded resin mica in varied ID as well as OD with specific thickness.
Features of Mica Washers
- Fine finishing with detailed structure
- Easy to install and perfect precision
Applications of Washers:
- Spherical punched as well as stamped parts having round centre openings for electrical and electronic applications.
A mica washer is a flat disc with a centrally located hole.
It's used in insulating applications with excellent electrical properties and high heat resistance.
We manufacture mica washers in natural mica and silicon bonded resin mica washers with different ID and OD with specific thickness.
Country of Origin
Made in India
200 mm OD
Max Withstanding Temperature
900 Deg C
- 30000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
- All India
- ISO Certified
HOLDING NO. 1006, WARD NO. 23 GROUND, KUTIA ROAD, Giridih Jharkhand India +918037303456