- 15 INR INR
- 20.00 - 250.00 INR
- 0.2 - 3 Millimeter (mm)
- ROOM TEMP
- 2.7 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 12 Millimeter (mm)
- 1000 Grams (g)
Muscovite Super White Mica Scrap is ideal to develop high-quality mica board, mica tapes and mica paper. Its unmatched shine and color make it ideal to be used in the development of paper & board. It is available in natural and pure form without any foreign particles.
Features of Muscovite Super White Mica Scrap:
- No impurities with maximum purity
- Recyclable and highly stable in heat
- Electric insulator with high durability
- Maximum strength and evenness in structure to be used in different sectors
Mica Scrap is obtained from Mica Mines, it is basically a Mica that is below specifications and not suitable for use as sheet mica, because of size or quality.
It is screened over 1/2" sq. inches openings and have an average size between 12 mm - 50 mm with thickness between 0.15 mm - 5 mm.
Mica Scrap should be cleaned, dried, hard, free from mineral and non-mineral impurities, such as: Quartz, felspar, garnet, tourmaline, stones, mud-stained or biotite mica, clay, send as well as other inclusions viz; paper, wood-leaves, straw, iron contents etc.
Uses : Mica Scrap is now mainly used for manufacturing of mica paper which is used to make mica sheets/plates and mica tapes.
The below types of Muscovite Mica Scrap are produced and exported by us throughout the world.
a. Ruby Mica Scrap (high test) - Calcine mica paper for high voltage mica tapes.
b. Ruby Mica Scrap - Spotless mica paper for mica tapes.
c. Green Mica Scrap - Spotless mica paper
d. Super white mica scrap - spotless mica paper
e. Spotted Mica scrap (Green/Ruby) - spotted mica paper for mica sheets/plates
Packaging : We export mica scrap in strong HDPE Bags weighing 50 kgs each.
- Kolkata, MUNDRA, Chennai
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 MT Per Month
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- STRONG EXPORT STANDARD
- Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
- ISO 2001:19000
27, Brabourne Road, Narayani Building 6th floor, Room - 608, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India